IN-PERSON or VIRTUAL (Virtual 1/2 Day camps in the process of adding)
Are your kid's doers who love making and creating? Threaded from Heaven offers a specialty camp of sewing & hands-on activities. Campers will learn to use a sewing machine and make multiple projects that they can show off to friends and family. Learn and develop a life skill that will be valued for many years to come.
This camp is sure to expand the imagination of all campers, from the fashionista, to the plushie adorer, or simply exploring the creative arts.
Each week creating your own theme of the week!
View themes click here
Summer Camp Health & Safety
We have modified our programs to conform with local and CDC health and safety guidelines to keep us safe!
We have changed our in-person camps as follows:
- One group of 2- 4 campers each weekly session
- One dedicated sewing station and tools for each camper
- Social Distancing
- Hand washing upon entering the sewing studio
- Frequent hand washing & sanitizing throughout the day
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch areas
- Campers and staff will be required to wear cotton protective masks while in the studio.
- Daily temperature scans and health interview before entering studio
- Sanitizer provided but campers are welcome to bring there own as well as sanitizing wipes.
- No communal snack and no sharing of food, cutlery, etc.
- New Check-in and check-out proceedure
Virtual camp is available for families who prefer to sew from home this summer. We have sewing machines we can rent to those of you who don't have one at home. Please contact us, more information is forthcoming.
Morning & Afternoon sessions will now both be SEWING!!
Our Morning or Afternoon sessions campers will learn how to use a sewing machine as well as sew many projects that they can showcase to their family and friends.If they already have sewing knowledge, they will begin sewing selected projects.
- Will completes up to 3-4 sewing projects throughout the week
- Is led by competent, experienced sewing instructors
Ages 8 – 14 Limited spots available If you have an older teen interested in sewing, please see Teen Sewing Club!
**At Threaded from Heaven, sewing studio, our expertise is teaching!
Pick-up and Drop-off:
- AM Camp: Drop off is 9 am. Pick-up is at 12 pm.
- PM Camp: Drop off is 1 pm. Pick-up is at 4 pm.
Full-Day Camp: 9 am – 4 pm Please bring Lunch, water bottle, Lunch in the Park (weather permitting)
Half-Day Camp Cost: $225.00, includes all fabric/supplies (up to $75 value). Sewing machines are provided free of charge during camp.
Space is limited, so please sign up as soon as possible! 4 campers maximum per weekly session
Due to the seasonal nature of spring & summer programming and the set limitation of spaces offered, no refund shall be provided for absences, changes, withdrawals, or dismissal for cause.