This club is specifically designed to teach teenagers how to sew!
- Focusing on one project during each Summer 3-week session.
- Each session meets once a week for 3-weeks, 2 hour each class.
- Learn how to operate a sewing machine, how to use sewing tools and notions, and learn various sewing techniques to give there project a professional finish. Get a basic understanding of working with a pattern.
- Sewist will complete one project
Projects are made using commercial patterns as well as PDF patterns.
Sewing machine and basic sewing tools are provided for class use.
- INCLUDED in Cost: TFH Kit value of $50: Materials needed to sew Simplicity 8382, Draw String Halter Dress
(TFH kit will include all materials needed to complete the project. Students are limited to fabrics in the kits)
Cost: $200.00 per 3-week session/2 hour - 6 Hours of sewing!
There will be no refunds for cancellations or missed classes.