This club is specifically designed to teach teenagers how to sew!
- Focusing on one project during each 3 or 4 -week session. A total of 6 hours of sewing!
- Each session meets once a week for 3-weeks, 2 hour each class or 4 week session 1 1/2 hours
- Learn how to operate a sewing machine, how to use sewing tools and notions, and learn various sewing techniques to give there project a professional finish. Get a basic understanding of working with a pattern.
- Sewist will complete one project sometimes more than one.
Projects are made using commercial patterns as well as PDF patterns.
- October project(s): Sew an Apron, or Cat Plushie, or Pillowcase or Travel Neck roll Pillow (project supplies not included, a list will be provided). Limited kits provided
- November project (s): Lets get comfy, Lounge Pants or Lounge Shorts, or Infinity Scarf or Apron, or pillowcase....(project supplies not included, a list will be provided).
- December project (s): Christmas gift theme projects - Apron, or Pillowcase, or lounge pants, or plushie pillow.... (project supplies not included, a list will be provided)
Sewing machine provided for class use.
Sewing Notions needed, a list will be provided or can be purchased at check out
Cost: $150.00 per session - 6 Hours of sewing!
There will be no refunds for cancellations for missed classes.