This club is specifically designed to teach teenagers how to sew!
- Focusing on one project during each 4-week session.
- Each session meets once a week for 4-weeks, 1 hour and 30 minutes each class.
- Learn how to operate a sewing machine, how to use sewing tools and notions, and learn various sewing techniques to give there project a professional finish. Get a basic understanding of working with a pattern.
- Sewist will complete one project
Projects are made using commercial patterns as well as PDF patterns.
Sewing machine and basic sewing tools are provided for class use.
Sewists will be required to purchase materials for the projects a supply list will be provided.
Students will also have the option to purchase a TFH project kit.
- Separate TFH Kit purchase; $20
(TFH kit will include all materials needed to complete the project. Students are limited to fabrics in the kits)
Cost: $150 per 4-week session/1 hour and 30 minutes - 6 Hours of sewing!
There will be no refunds for cancellations or missed classes.