This club is specifically designed to teach teenagers how to sew!
- Focusing on one project during each 3 or 4 -week session. A total of 6 hours of sewing!
- Each session meets once a week for 3-weeks, 2 hour each class or 4 week session 1 1/2 hours
- Learn how to operate a sewing machine, how to use sewing tools and notions, and learn various sewing techniques to give there project a professional finish. Get a basic understanding of working with a pattern.
- Sewist will complete one project
Projects are made using commercial patterns as well as PDF patterns.
- August project; Bucket Hat
- September project(s) Back to school lets stay organized choice of, zipper pencil pouch, fabric trays, fabric bins, scrunchies...
Sewing machine provided for class use.
Sewing Notions needed, a list will be provided or can be purchased at check out
- Learn how to make an elastic casing, apply a bias tape facing, and make a narrow hem
- INCLUDED in Cost: TFH Kit value of $50: Materials needed for projects
(TFH kit will include all materials needed to complete the project. Students are limited to fabrics in the kits)
Cost: $200.00 per session - 6 Hours of sewing!
There will be no refunds for cancellations for missed classes.