We have modified the sewing studio to conform to CDC health and regulation guidelines as well as our own research.
In-person classes meet as follows: * 6 or less students in a class or camp * one dedicated sewing station per student * Handwashing & hand sanitizer
* Face Mask Required * Temperature taken at the door * Disinfecting/Cleaning in between classes
Have you completed our Sewing School Basics Class and looking to continue your sewing adventure?
Skill Building Classes: 2 Hour Project class $75.00 pp
These classes allow you to try your new sewing techniques with the direction of the teacher guiding you through the process. Pre-requisite: Sewing School Basics or Sewing Machine Basics, & Beginner Sewing. Building sewing confidence one project at a time. Projects are based on the season, select from Pillowcase with french seams, Envelope pillow (button closure), Aprons, Infinity scarf with secret pocket (zipper closure), Decor pillows (Envelope, or Zipper, or Pipping) Tote Bag - Lined, Lined zipper pouch.
Below is a list of suggested classes that will re-enforce what you have learned. By creating useful items for your self or to gift someone.
1. Pillowcase Class - All encased seams, sewn with french seams
2. Clutch Bag Class - Buttonhole
3. Apron Class- Improve Straight line sewing
4. Fanny Bag Class- Zipper closure
5. Understanding Commercial Patterns - Review a pattern, terminology, pattern markings, how to cut pattern, pin pattern to fabric. Bring a pattern for discussion during the last 15 minutes of class.