Threaded from Heaven, Sewing Studio (location map
Thursday, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
10/15/20 (1 day)
Have you completed our Sewing School Basics Class and looking to continue your sewing adventure?
Below is a list of suggested classes that will re-enforce what you have learned. By creating useful items for your self or to gift someone.
1. Pillowcase Class - All encased seams, sewn with french seams
2. Clutch Bag Class - Buttonhole
3. Apron Class- Improve Straight line sewing
4. Fanny Bag Class- Zipper closure
5. Simple Lounge Pants Class - Working with a simple pattern, Hemming, Elastic casing
6. Simple Shorts Class - Working with a simple pattern, hemming, elastic casing
7. Understanding Commercial Patterns - Review a pattern, terminology, pattern markings, how to cut pattern, pin pattern to fabric. Bring a pattern for discussion during the last 15 minutes of class.