Threaded from Heaven, Sewing Studio (location map
Monday, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
10/12/20 - 11/02/20 (4 weeks)
The Adult Sewing School is created to teach you individual techniques.
NEW Virtual Classes ** FREE 1 hour Studio time with Adult Sewing School registration
- It is a series of (4) classes created to build your sewing knowledge.
- Sewing Machine Basics 1 1/2 hour Class
- Beginner Sewing - 2 hour class
- A lot about Seams & Darts - 2 hour class
- Zippers and Buttons - 2 1/2 hour class
- These skills will later enable you to create an item with a professional finish because you will know how to create the seam or dart the pattern is calling for.
- Gaining confidence and a better understanding of Interfacing, Zippers, Buttons, and sew much more. Sometimes these things can be the most difficult things to conquer when you are sewing a pair of pants, a skirt, jacket, pillows, even a simple napkin.
- Addressing sewing techniques allows you to focus on the construction of the item you will be sewing.
In this class, you will create a reference book of examples, pincushion, samples of seams & darts, & cosmetic bag/pencil pouch. Use this book as a reference when taking other sewing classes. Necessary supplies for classes are included in registration.
Cost: $185.00 pp. (8 hours of sewing, learning & fun)
With Pre-requisite: Sewing Machine Basics, & Beginner Sewing enables you to sign up for additional sewing classes.
DROP-IN Classes: If you would like to take only one class, or one class at a time, please go to Drop-In Class to sign up for an individual class. Drop in Classes do not include the Notebook, handouts may be included depending on the class.
Cost: $50 pp. per class - supplies pertaining to the class included.